Pages

31 Dec 2011

Boxing Day Bargains

Hello all,
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and gearing up to the New Year. Christmas Day was fun with family and it was quite nice to have a few days off work. And after Christmas, comes Boxing Day!!! Yes. the one day where I don't feel the guilt of impulse buy :)

A gift I bought for myself ;)



I love love love this coat I got from Topshop. Its a duffle coat in oxblood and its amazinggg!! (Or I'm just buzzed to get it for half the price. ha!)



It has 3 gold twist clasp buttons at the front.


A lovely red satin lining on the inside


and black leather piping


 and the hood is detachable!




I got these little purses as well just beacause they were on sale haha








Also ordered these pair of shorts from ASOS. Yes, they were on sale as well.







1 comments:

Laura Jane said...

Such a pretty coat! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine! Don't forget to enter my competition to win a pair of Motel Pamela Mann tights - perfect for any Valentines Day outfit!

Laura x
Petit Chatons

Post a Comment