Pages

10 Dec 2011

Driving test and Cars

I have been taking driving lessons for well over a year. During this time, I have given 2 theory tests, 2 practical tests, changed my provisional licence 3 times for typos and have spent a quarter of my pay on lessons. Not giving up just yet though! :)

Its a little early to be looking for cars but I want to get it as soon as I pass my test. (Fingers crossed)
Not sure about the make and model of my 'car-to-be' but I've managed to narrow the list to the ones below.
Preferences:
Budget: £1500-£2000
Engine Size: 1.3- 1.4 l
Body: Hatchback
Transmission: Manual
Insurance group: 2-5

1. Peugeot 206


2. Renault Clio

3. Vauxhall Corsa

4. Nissan Micra
Dinky little car :)


  
5. Ford Ka
Bug looking Ka

6. Mini Cooper
Insurance is a bit high so its still on my wishlist

0 comments:

Post a Comment